Are you the mother hen (or rooster) of the group? Feel like Marie Kondo at times? The Coordinator (Intern) will join a team of experienced coordinators whose main responsibilities are to make sure all projects and campaigns are going according to plan, and to leave no loose ends untied. He or she should be meticulous, love planning and juggling multiple tasks at one time.
Min. commitment period of 4 months.
- Be part of internal and external projects alongside campaigns team
- Record and archive project information such as receipts, costings and budget
- Participate in proposal-generating as required
- Generate and manage project timeline to ensure a smooth delivery
- Tracks data, maintains promotional materials, maintains databases, and prepares reports
- Logistics scheduling with Operations Team
- Builds & maintains good relationship with clients, internal stakeholders & contractors/vendors to fulfill project requirement
- Other ad-hoc coordination tasks as assigned
- Passion in Media, Communications or Events
- Strong project management skills
- Solid knowledge of the latest media/events trend in Singapore
- Love navigating the digital stratosphere
- Ability to commit to overtime work